Homemade (and healthy!) Gummy Bears
I got these adorable gummy bear molds and was so excited to create a healthy spin on one of my favorite candies. These are amazingly good!
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin (I use Vital Proteins Beef Gelatin)
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons raw honey (I use Y.S. Eco Bee Farms Raw Honey)
- A few drops of food grade lemon oil (I use DoTerra Lemon Oil)
- Whisk lemon, honey and gelatin in a sauce pan until there are no lumps.
- Heat over low heat until the mixture is completely liquified, stirring constantly.
- Add lemon essential oil.
- Pour mixture into mold of choice, or you can even use ice cube trays. I use this Gummy Bear Tray.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Why not include the kids on the fun!