Mini Egg Cupcakes for Easter
These Spring treats are easy to make when you have little ones around demanding your time and attention. Wouldn’t we all love to have the time to make things from scratch, but just because you can’t, it doesn’t mean you have to forgo fun altogether. These boxed brands are still super tasty, and don’t require a culinary school degree.
You will need:
- 1 package of chocolate cupcake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 16 oz container of Pillsbury Creamy Surpreme Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- 1 bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 1 package of Edible Easter Grass
- 1 package white paper cupcake cups
Just follow the packaging instructions and decorate the tops with the Cadbury eggs and grass. Have fun with it, and even include the kids!