Gelatin: Better than Botox! Cranberry Jello Recipe
Nutritional deficiencies can contribute to early aging, and adding gelatin to your diet can help increase collagen production for youthful skin.
Jello is an easy way to incorporate gelatin, and this healthy recipe is without added sugar or artificial ingredients – like the kind you buy in the store.
- 2 cups of 100% natural cranberry juice
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin
- 3 tablespoons raw honey (to taste)
- 2 drops food grade lemon essential oil, optional (brand is important here, must be edible)
- In a small saucepan set over low heat, whisk gelatin with 1 cup cranberry juice and 3 tablespoons honey until there are no lumps.
- Pour mixture into a medium bowl and whisk together with the remaining cup of cranberry juice, add lemon oil if desired.
- Pour into molds and refrigerate until firm.